Happy Holi 2019
Happy Holi 2019 – – Holi celebration is here! And Holi Is On ! Spread the Happy Holi 2019 Wishes and Happy Holi Images 2019 with favors to your precious ones. It is the time to relive those moments by meeting once again Happy Holi 2019 festival. I will paint your face again and in return, you will also do the same.
Read More – Happy Holi message 2019
Happy Holi 2019
🎇 May God favored you with joy, great wellbeing, favorable luck, love, and intelligence this Holi celebration. Wishing you and your friends and family to have a favored Holi!
🎇 Wishing you the best Holi. Loaded up with, not simply hues and paint, But rather with huge amounts of fun and perpetual bliss, May you and your family have the best Holi ever!
🎇 You made my life so significant, By being with my side, through good and bad times, This celebration of hues, I simply need to thank you, For giving me all your adoration and fulfilling me grin Holi!
🎇 Holi is an ideal time to fortify bond inside family and companions, So let me take this risk to express my thankfulness and love to every one of you. May every one of you have an extraordinary holi celebration. Have a ton of fun and appreciate – Happy Holi 2019!
🎇 As you Celebrate Holi with Colors and Fun, I wish you the shade of the holi brings you, Happiness, fun, and satisfaction to your life – Happy Holi 2019!
🎇 May the shades of Holi conveys Colors to your life and family. Glad Holi to you and your Family – Happy Holi 2019!
Read More- Happy Holi wishes 2019
Best Happy Holi 2019
- I love the colours of my life because I can fight with you, love you, argue with your smile with you and feel happy with you. You are the world’s best sister whom I would never forget to wish Happy Holi. You are the one to give me a beautiful past and a successful today. I miss you my sis always Happy Holi.
- I miss those colorful hands which used to run after me on the day of Holi. I miss that bucket full of water which is used to become successful in drenching me. Let us meet together and bring those memories back. I really smile and Cry Together while remembering that beautiful past. Happy Holi.
- You have flooded my life with best of Glory and happiness. I have never felt the way I feel now. You have made me strong and repainted my dreams with your love of my sister. May you have the brightest and most colorful life just like the festival of Holi.
- If I had the control upon Holi to help you to smile better, I would have sent the brightest colors for wishing you Happy Holi.
- May you become successful in all the pursuit of life and almighty Paints your life with the most colorful happiness. Happy Holi
- Happiness and love or incomplete without you at the big festival of Holi. Wishing you a very fantabulous festival. Celebrate it with all the excitement and happiness.
- Holi the best time when you can come back in touch with close relationships and revive them again by expressing the best of affection and coloring one another with happy colors of Holi. It’s time to say that you are all about studying colours of love and affection.
- Do not let the festival of Holi remain hidden in you. Celebrate it with us and magnify your Just The Way you would have done in case your family was here with you. Do not feel conscious and let the desired flow on this festival of Holi.
Happy Holi Wishes 2019 For Friends & Relatives
Wish the colours of Holi paint your life with brightness and wipe out all that is sad and dull.
We wish your health, prosperity and business achievements at this festival. Happy Holi to you and your family
May you have the most blessed and colorful Holi festival this year filled with fun, joy, and love. Happy joyful you and your family.
I wish to spread the message of love, peace, and happiness to you and your family during this Holi festival. Happy Holi.
Read More – Happy Holi Greetings 2019
The color of love in Holi
In the Braj region where Lord Krishna, who was an avatar or an incarnation of Lord Vishnu grew up, the festival is celebrated for sixteen days and it commemorates the beautiful and divine love of Radha for Sri Krishna. The playful interplay of color to has a beautiful story attached to it. When Krishna was small, the demonic Putana, under the instruction of Kansa, tried to kill Krishna with poisoned milk. The poison did not kill him, but his skin turned blue due to the toxicity of the poison. Radha and her fair maidens used to tease Krishna about his complexion, and desperate if they will like him used to barrage his mother. His mother tired of this asked him to go up to Radha and color her face with whichever color he wanted to. This is the supposed start to their immortal relationship. And since then Holi and Phag or the color have been associated with the divine love of Radha and Sri Krishna.
Significance of Holi
Holi, as mentioned earlier is an important festival, and signifies quite a number of things. IT signifies the end of the long winter and ushers in spring with its riot of colors. According to literary evidence of the 17th century, Holi celebrated agriculture, good harvest and the boon of fertile lands. It also emphasizes the end of tyranny and triumph of goodness. According to many people, it is a time to renew acquaintances and relationships and repay old debts. Holi is celebrated every year to remind all the people that those who are devoted to the almighty will always find a savior and those who tyrannize will face demolition.
Things that are done on Holi
Preparations for ushering in Holi starts well in advance. People stock up on all kinds of colors and pichkari s or small water sprinklers. Women prepare papri, gujiya and mathri as delicacies for this auspicious day. In the Braj region, there is a day associated with the festival where the men cover themselves with shields, and the women beat them up playfully! People all form small groups called toil s and go around playing the dholak, or a kind of drum singing Holi songs. There is also a tradition of consuming Bhang on this day.
Read More – Happy Holi Sms 2019